View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Monday, January 19, 2009

Inauguration Snow Possible

As I write this, snow showers have already dropped a coating on Kent Island, and the radar is covering central Maryland with snow. My morning post can be found on by clicking on Examiner.com here. I have been watching the models trending a little closer with Tuesday's coastal storm. I have little confidence in most models these days since there has been a strong bias all winter. The bias means that the trend has had these storms verify farther north and west than predicted. If that holds, then Tuesday may end up surprising a lot of people in Washington, DC.
For more on Inauguration Weather, check out my series by clicking below:
Part 1- What is Normal Weather for January Presidential Inaugurations

Part 2- Extreme Weather for Presidential Inaugurations

No comments: