View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ski Conditons This Weekend

I know some of you have been visiting this page, while I have shifted my primary blogging on the Examiner.com. Thank you. I will continue to post important model updates for storms, and other special events here.
I just wanted to point out that I have made a page for Ski Conditions This Weekend on Examiner located here. Look for Winter Favorites on the right side... You will see area conditions, as well as a live slope from most local mountains. I am in the process of trying to make a formal page, so stay tuned. I am also going to make a trip to 7 Springs in western PA next week. More video to follow.
If you have any requests, questions or comments, you can always email me using the contact link on my main web site listed above.

No comments: