View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Monday, March 24, 2008

Easy come, easy go

After my personal week off, now we embark on the official Maryland school spring break. So with limited readers and a quiet weather pattern, I will ease back today with a quickie. I know I missed the model's springing up a coastal that was never to be. And so goes our winter. Official snowfall at BWI is 8.5", more than 50% below normal. It's the record snow in the mid west and Great Lakes that is melting now and causing the national flooding scene. So at least we miss out on that. Here is a neat little interactive widget that will highlight the extreme weather across the nation:

No comments: