View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

Due to the holiday and slow traffic, I will resume the seasonal snow history tomorrow. Today's lack of morning clouds was no a complete miss. This visible satellite shows the clouds line along the vort lobe I showed yesterday- just a little farther south. I expect the cirrus and alto stratus to return later today as developing low pressure near the Gulf coast heads northeast. Tomorrow is a tough call as the NGM has a complete miss off the coast, but the NAM has us with rain. I am playing safe with clouds and showers. If the NAM is right, then we may be left with cooler temps and more showers instead of sun on Thursday as well.

No comments: