View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Friday, June 27, 2008

Hot Town- Summer In the City...

...Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty- The Loving Spoonful has that right. It's day's like this that reinforce why I love snow. At least when it's cold you can pile on more clothes. Until you show me how I can unzip my skin, no way I will enjoy this. Then pile on pollution with high sun angle and light winds, and that ground level ozone makes it unhealthy to be outside. We haven't had too may of these this year, but it was just a matter of time. However, like the past heat wave a few weeks ago- no records will be set and it will only last about 3 days. Not too bad for Baltimore standards.
I was looking at the upper level maps to try and find a trigger for afternoon storms, and there is not much to show. We will just have to wait for a Bay Breeze boundary or mountain storms to develop in the heat. Anything that does develop will be a slow mover- so some luck lawns could get soaked. Otherwise, I'm glad I put out the sprinkler last night. Well, my lawn is glad.
Relief- at the BEACH


Next week, we'll get back to a below normal temperature pattern. I'll have more on that relief over the weekend...I've got to give you a reason to check back.

No comments: