View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last Full Day of Spring...

... and it will feel like it. Personally, I think this is great weather. I know some of you likes that summer heat, but not me. Give me a 70 degree day anytime... well except in the winter when it should snow almost everyday. This is a little below our normal High of 84F. In fact the last few mornings we dropped into the lower 50s~ running 10 degrees below normal. That somewhat balances out our heat wave from two weeks ago. All in the Law of Averages.
We will return to the 80s as summer begins tomorrow, but another storm could reach us by Sunday. I'll have more on that tomorrow.

No comments: