View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

If you missed the snow last evening, we could still get more

OK, not real snow, but snow showers. This morning I was a little disappointed that the ground was not white, but I only expected a coating to 1/2 inch. While there was some north and west, it did melt as soon as it stopped. So the lack of precipitation overnight was my bad- otherwise, we are still on target.
At 6:30 am, I noticed the flare up of snow just south of Richmond, VA. That is the vort max I was showing yesterday. This is a sign of the energy shift and new development off of the coast. Not the caliber I had hinted at last night- at least not now. But it will generate strong wind this afternoon, and the chance of more flurries or snow showers.
The image below will update every 10-15 minutes, so you can follow the developing snow. You can also see it on my TV Graphics Tab above.

No comments: