View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tornado Warning "Doppler Indicated"

It was around 6:15 or so this evening when I first heard the warning. It was indicated by radar that the storm might be rotating, but that does not guarantee a funnel on the ground. Here is our lightning tracker which shows strikes over the past 30 minutes and any other indication on radar with rotation and storm centers. I have also posted an enhanced radar view. These colors are much more intense than our normal view- to help see the storm....
This is part of an upper low that will be stuck nearby for another day or two. For more mas go to the TV Graphics tab above (on my website view of this blog)
That's all I have time for now- be safe...

No comments: