View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Earth: The Biography

As we enter a quiet and rather boring hot weather pattern this week... I thought I would introduce you to a series on cable this week. Earth: The Biography on National Geographic Channel. I know some of you don't have this channel on your cable, but if you do, and in HD even better. Thanks to my DVR I was able to record it and watch the Home Run Derby last night. What I did see what well done. Everything from the video and animation, right down to the announcer with a British accent. The episode last night was about the atmosphere, but tonight is all about ice. Whether there is a Global Warming undertone- I have yet to find out..but if you see it, let me know what you think. Little video clips can be found on this link.

No comments: