View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Environment/Energy: Pickens Plan

Unfortunately I have a buys schedule for today and have to jump out of the studio early for story shoot. Showers and storms likely today. You can always watch the latest radar, warnings, and temperature maps on my links (main web site) above. Try the Storm Page and TV Graphics.
Now about that energy issue. While my loyal viewers know that I do not agree with the exploited Global Warming hysteria... I do support and endorse alternative energy. I wish there was more government subsidies for solar panels and I was have them on my rood tomorrow. However oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens has been making the circuit promoting his plan for energy that he addressed to Bush Senior back in the early 90s. Since Clinton wasn't discussing it, Bush stayed away from the issue. Pickens predicted that 2008 would be the year we hit this crisis. Here is his video plan below:



Find out more on his web site Pickensplan.com

No comments: