View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Friday, July 4, 2008

Holiday Weekend Basics and Tropical Storm Bertha

First: Here is the first installment of my series (I will post as soon as it's ready)- Tank of Gas Getaway. I was a t Havre de Grace, and want to thank Mayor Dougherty, Bridget Layton- head of City Tourism, and Captain Glenn who took me up on the Parasail.

Since it is a holiday, I will be taking a little break from blogging. I have posted some graphics that will update. It looks like it will be wet, so you will have somethings to look at. A reminder that you can find more on my full web site. check the Storm Page and TV Graphics....
Enhanced Radar


Lightning Tracker...


Bertha was named a Tropical Storm on July 3rd... it was just off of the African Coast and heading into the open Atlantic.

No comments: