View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Monday, February 11, 2008

Throw in snow for Tuesday morning...

First a correction to my morning post. Through=throw. Darn spell check thinks it's better than me.. well it is most of the time, but I let that slip. I was watching the radar this evening and noticed how far east the apparent snow had advanced. It does look like a lot of virga- seen on radar, but dries up before reaching the ground. Still, a chance for some snow in the morning, perhaps at daybreak. Well, that is much faster than I led on to, but I may have a lot to talk about in the morning. It still looks like it will be changing over to rain as warmer air works in, but this timing has my forecast all messed up. no new data will arrive until after I go to sleep, so please tune in to my forecast in the morning....

No comments: