View this full web site Click: JustinWeatherTalk.com. New Blog located at Examiner.com. Local weather and interactive radar at abc2news.com.



My Examiner Home Page- Click this image to view.


Thursday, February 21, 2008

WINTER STORM WARNING 11pm-10pm Friday

Nothing has changed except the inevitability of this storm. I am holding with my forecast in this morning's post below. For those eager eyes- I thank you for the requests, but I am spent for the day, so no model clips or text deciphering. Friday will be busy and long as I will most likely be there through the evening. Please check in with ABC2 in the morning. I will post any maps here and on the TV Graphics Page. Besides tracking the snow/ice/rain lines- there is another question of the back end chance of snow. I will touch on that tomorrow. Enjoy the day....

No comments: